Search This Blog

Dec 26, 2009

Christmas

Morning people - and what a beautiful morning it is.

The snow lying as a cover on the ground and Christmas music playing through the speakers...and I still have so much to do this morning before I can relax with a shower.

At three our families are coming over for Christmas dinner, meaning we will be 21(22 if my brother comes along) people. And yesterday we brought tables, porslin and chairs - I made most of the food yesterday but I still have a few things that needs to be done. Made ribs for the fist time in my life, boiled ham for the first time, pealed potatoes 4kg, meatballs...and probably something else. Can't even remember everything I've made...

Well now I need to return to the kitchen, I hope your Christmas was a wonderful time.

At the keys
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment