Search This Blog

Dec 10, 2009

Gadgets and a slow day

Why hello there,
I've been adding some gadgets on to my blog one of my playlist on Youtube is one of them. Thought I would try and give this blog a little more of me... I'll probably add and try other gadgets out as time goes by to see which ones I like and find useful.

Been a slow day today, did the dishes I should have done yesterday (It was my dinnerday yesterday), put in another load of cloths in the washer -waiting for them to finish right now- and did some minor cleaning around the house. Even if we really need to vacuum I can't be bothered to right now. Hopefully I'll be healthy again soon so I can actually do anything without sweating like a pig and having to shower at least once a day...

Apparently we're eating out today, not really sure as to why but I won't complain haven't eaten out in a while now. And hopefully I'll get to fetch some more of my things from my mothers apartment later - If Jess is feeling up for the task of driving me there and back after work and dinner.

I want snow - I mean it's December already and we got no snow over here. I've got no Christmas feeling at all, which is sad and a little annoying. Not sure we'll get any snow this year either. But one can hope.

See you another time

At the keys
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment