Search This Blog

Dec 23, 2009

On the road part 2


Hi guys - Now I'm on my way back home now, in the car with my aunt and her husband. He's the one driving. I'm looking forward to coming home again =) I'll probably be home again in about three and a half hour - earlier if there's good on the road. But right now it's snowing so I hope it will go well for us - I'm not doubting Mikaels ability to drive, it's the other drivers I doubt.

Wilda, is currently sleeping here in the backseat next to me. She's gonna be so "dead" when they get back home after Christmas. She's meeting my grandmother and my other two aunts and their families for the first time tomorrow on Christmas Eve. Heh, well now I'm gonna play some games before the battery dies.

Merry Christmas

at the keys
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment