Search This Blog

Dec 7, 2009

Introduction and information


I've been asked a few times why I haven't started a blog to post some of my works and write about the things that's going on and thing's that interests me and probably many others as well, and up til now I have told them that it's probably nothing for me... But now I thought I would give this a try.
So who am I? Not an easy question mind you, I can tell you that I am a woman in her very early twenties born and raised in Sweden, trying to find out what I want to do with my life. Not something that I can figure out over night.
I will probably talk more about myself as time goes by, telling everything right now will bore you to death.

So what is it that I will write about here?
One of them will be stories, stories I have written or are currently working on. I'll post poems and texts that I have written. Write about different things that's happening in my life, in my town, in this country and in the world. How things change, sometimes over night and others over time.

I'll also write about books I've read, movies I've seen and series I'm watching and have watched. And most likely write about different artist I'm currently obsessive about.


That's it for now

Hope to be able to write soon again


At the keys

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment