Search This Blog

Jan 5, 2010

Feeling welcome

Oh how I love my family - really they throw away things that are mine without asking me if I want them, putting my things away when I told them I would come get them in a week or so - and then they ask why I don't want to spend time with them!?

I love my family I do - but I guess that's just because I have to more then anything right now. Having a mother that destroyed my childhood, a father that was never there (both because mother wouldn't let him and because he didn't try enough), and a brother who has no respect for what's mine....

*sigh* I was hoping today would be a fairly good day but as it is right now, I have little hope of it going the "right" way from here...

Hope you have a better day then my morning where...

At the keys
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment