Search This Blog

Dec 18, 2009

Shattered

Before

Before time there where nothing
I was before time
Thus I am nothing

Before someone else there where nobody
I was before someone else
Thus I am nobody

Before everyone else there was none
I was before everyone else
Thus I am no one

I am
no one
I am nobody
I am nothing


- - -

Willing to try

Here I am, this is me
I may be different from most
you may want to change me

But this is me, this is who I am
I am different from most
I wont change my ways, just that easy

You know what?

I may be ordinary to most
but I am not interested it what most thinks

Do you think I am different?
Do you think I am ordinary?

Want me to change?
Or stay the way I am?

Here I am, this is me
I may be different from most
I may be ordinary to most
Change don't come easy
For you I will try

- - -

Three small words

There's so many things I want to tell you,
so many things I want you to know
And yet here I am,
talking to you
Not saying anything
of all the things I want you to know

Is it always going to be like this?
Will I ever have the courage to tell you?
Tell you just how much I miss you,
when I can't talk with you
Tell you how much you're in my mind
every waken hour of the day,
even those spent asleep

Of all the things I want to tell you
of all the things I want you to know
I do not know if I will ever have the courage
The courage to say those three words,
with so much meaning

Will I ever tell you just how much
I love you

- - -

By your side

I walked next to you
just like I always have
(I am) always walking by your side

If it's not by you
it is by someone else

Never by myself
always with someone
always by someones side

Despite always being by someones side
I am often alone

- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment