Search This Blog

Dec 22, 2009

Over the hills and far away

So my plan on actually sitting down and writing now that I'm at my aunts, yea that plan went over the hills and far away.... Seriously, I thought that I would do some writing while I was here but I leave tomorrow - And I've been here one and a half week already... God time flies. I'm not sure where December went this year because one moment I was looking forward to the first advent and next thing I know it's two days 'til Christmas.

And speaking of Christmas - this will be the first year I'm not celebrating with anyone from my family, actually I'm not even visiting any of them Christmas eve. Even if I've spent most of Christmas eve with others I've always visited my mother, grandparents and/or my father. And this year I'm not even doing that. Feels a little weird to be honest. It's just going to be me and a friend of mine. And well Ac and Ken will both be back later on Christmas eve, since they are apparently sleeping at home. Not that I mind.

Today is a very beautiful winter day, probably a little to cold for my clothing today but yeah. I'll be taking my aunts dog for a walk in a bit. Get some fresh air.

At the keys
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment