Search This Blog

Dec 17, 2009

Sound of Madness

So Im at my aunts at the moment, will be staying here til the 23th when we'll be leaving for grandmas(d) - even if they're going to spend Christmas there I'm leave for home when I've said "Hi" to grandma(d). Since I will be spending Christmas Eve with a friend and then the 26th we're having a Christmas dinner with our families(me and the three people I live with), looking forward to it. Even if probably none of my family will be attending...

Hate that;
You make me shiver
You make me cry
You're always on my mind

Hate that;
You can make me do anything
You can make me feel like this
You're the one
my heart beats for

I hate that I love you
As I said before I would post some of my work/texts, and between my gaming with my aunt I'll try to post some more now that I can actually find peace of mind to write on my things and I'll post both older and newer things.

-A little later- -
So in the middle of this post we walked over to a friend to drink some coffee and just hang out for a while - we where away for about two hours. And tomorrow, if it goes as planed, her friend will 'predict my future' I'm not sure what it's called in English but she's supposed to look in my tea leaves or what is was and she'll be able to tell things that's going on and will happen in my life. And it's both on the part to check if she's for real - since she knows nothing about me (besides that Camilla are my aunt) and because I actually find it amusing and in a way believe in fortunetelling -HA! That was what it's called! Knowing the words but not being able to write it until when I'm not really paying much attention to what I'm actually am writing.

Well I'm gonna get ready for bed - I'm tired and for once I want to go up before ten!

'til next time
at the keys
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment