Search This Blog

Dec 11, 2009

On the road


Hi hello =)

Im currently on a train headed to my aunt and uncle, was playing World of Warcraft with her earlier today when she asked what I'm doing over the weekend then if I wanted to come over to them for a while. So next thing I knew I was booking my ticket and packing my things to leave. From when she asked to when I left home to head for the train station; 3 hours and 30 min (Or around that time). And it took me about 1 hour and 40 min to get to the train by bus, subway and walking. Mind you that my aunt lives across the country, might have a small country but it is still around 300km from my home to theirs.

What's nice about taking the train, besides thinking about the environment, easier and faster, is the scenery. Since the track doesn't go next to a road all that often one gets to see so much more then when traveling by bus or car. And right now when it's dark and Christmas is just around the corner, going past smaller town and cities are really beautiful.

If I could take some nice pictures I would have posted them as well - but I'll just post a boring photo of from the train.

Well I'm going to write some on my story (or maybe watch some Criminal Minds).

'til next time
at the keys
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment