Search This Blog

Jul 29, 2010

Yesterday 'n sleepless night

I was planing on writing something else yesterday since somethings actually happened, but for some reason I didn't...

Talked with my social secretary yesterday, she made a lot more sense this time around. First thing I need to do is get my welfare officer to help me figure out what's stopping me from finishing what I've started, if I need to be on the sick-list or if just talking, or meds would help me. She also said that being in the employment agency means one should be able to be out on a work tomorrow and we both know I'm not. Thus she said that maybe being on the sick-list would be best for me right now. And even if I hate being on it, it's even worse not being right now...

I mean I do feel better, since I'm not suicidal anymore, but it doesn't mean I don't have issues that's need to be handle. I just didn't want to think about that. I pushed those thoughts down somewhere else in my brain, for later use or something. II guess now's "Later".

Two nights with little sleep, nightmares and getting woken up by the cats.

Now I'm gonna pack the very last things, check the entire apartment for anything that's mine and pack that. Tomorrow is moving day :O

Yes and call my grandma as well to see if we can borrow her car.

Bye for now.
//Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment