Search This Blog

Jul 26, 2010

Monday

Got a machine going with laundry, helped pack down the rest of the books for the bookcases in our room. Doesn't feel like I've slept at all but at least I don't have pain anywhere ;) Got to focus on the good things.

Will probably have all my things, beside computer and bed sheets, packed by tomorrow. Feels good to just having to move them now. Not sure how I'll move them from here to my brothers place. Should call dad and ask for help. Proved to be more of the things I have then I thought. I didn't think my manga would take up four boxes >.<

Only got one more load for the washing machine, then I shouldn't have any more cloths anywhere... I will most likely be proven wrong later on.

Should get something to eat, haven't eaten since around 15:00 yesterday, 21 hours ago. And I ate half a 90gram hamburger and almost the entire plate with fries...

Well till next time
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment