Search This Blog

Jul 28, 2010

Giving blood

This morning were my first time giving blood, my right arm didn't work so she had to do it in the left are. Thus I am not allowed to carry to heavy things in either arm right now - I've cared about that? Not much have the laundry machine going, packed some minor things of mine and threw cloths in a big black plastic bag since mister decided that's how he wants his cloths moved. Still got a lot of his cloths to pack (I'll probably make him do it later and then the newly cleaned cloths tomorrow when they've dried).
Oh and when one gives blood you get to chose something for doing it, like a T-shirt, mug, or like a lotto ticket. I took a ticket and I actually won a little money, now we're talking the lowest amount x2 (you can have up to x10 the amount). ^^ A nice little bonus :)
Tuffs, the longhaired kitten, moves today/tonight. Some mixed feelings about that, it's great since he gets to go to two person I know will care well for him and he'll be happy with them but I still kind of want to have him with me as well. But as I've said many times before, can't keep everyone of them. I would have to live out on the country side with a well-paying job to afford all the cats I would have by now then *chuckles*

No comments:

Post a Comment