Search This Blog

Jul 24, 2010

Homeless...kinda

Um so I kind of got kicked out, told to move last night, indirectly. I crashed. What I said yesterday about my shakes, yea when upset the get triggered. Was shaking on and off about five hours, which also means I was putting a lot of pressure on my jaw resulting in my having a really hard time going to sleep since my entire jaw was in pain - crying didn't help much either.

So I'm off to talk with my brother and later my dad and stepmum, see what they have to say about it. Should probably also call my mother, but I'll do that when I've talked with my dad. Not really sure where I will go from here, I'm kinda homeless at the time.

I wasn't the only one that got kicked out but both Ken and Ac have parents to go back home to, I'm not sure what I've got. Feeling better then I did about five hours ago(when I was trying to go to sleep) but mostly cause I can maybe have a thought without the headache and jawpain.

Turning of the computer in a bit. Ttyl

Regards Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment