Search This Blog

Jul 18, 2010

Odd dreams

Odd dreams, somewhat awesome dreams but still odd. The one I remember when I got up, 20min ago, I was in some kind of school. And we where having a contest, it reminds me of Mario cart meeting GTA (none of which I've ever been that good at), first I was just playing my brother (whom I rarely ever beat in MC) and a couple of friends and I won, by a lot! Then the contest started and I won everything, though no one seemed surprised, not even I :/ And then when I went to my locker there where two other "diplomas" from the last two years with me winning as well. I had apparently started it two years ago and so far none could beat me >.< :P XD

Odd dreams, check! :P I'm blaming them on...the little alcohol I drank before bed. I'm really tired today, could be the lack of sleep or the fact I woke up 20 or so min ago.

Well now some WoW :D

Bye bye for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment