Search This Blog

Jul 28, 2010

^^

I missed you before we even said goodbye, I missed to have you right there next to me so much I kept tossing and turning all night. I used to make fun of some of my friends when they used to tell me that they couldn't sleep because their someone weren't there. Now I regret making fun of them.
There's not much fun in this situation, though it's a little fun that because of/thanks to this I realized that these feelings I have, this crush as I said before it's not just that. A year has soon passed and sure I get annoyed and sometimes angry with him, but it doesn't matter as long as he is there with me. We might fight, might get really upset with each other but at least I have someone that I love that will fight me when I'm wrong, slap me over the wrist when I do something stupid and someone that will hold me when I get sad.
He might not feel exactly like me, but I get to be with him and when that's the case it's just doesn't matter; He makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment