Search This Blog

Jul 11, 2010

Weather

So at home alone, which is nice though this weather might just kill me or just sweat me some pounds of *chuckles* Seriously, this is some fucked up weather going on, sure we’ve had these temps before but that usually just lasted a week, now on the other hand it’s been like this since what ? A month? More? And I know I shouldn’t complain since its sunny and hot but there’s a line, right now I can barely do anything at all during the hours between 11-18, seriously, this is siesta time! *laughs* Then again our winter was colder than it’s been in years.
A friend of mine had a great idea for the ultimate vacation; be a cat for a few days ^^ No worries – just eat, play, sleep, use the bathroom :P No pressure from anywhere! XD
Well now before I watch the next ep of ReGenesis I need to heat up my pan pizza so I get some food in me. Bye for now….

No comments:

Post a Comment