Search This Blog

Oct 3, 2010

Another update XD

Hiya,
Not sure why I haven’t been writing lately, haven’t been writing anything at all, barely small notes.

Still things that need to be handle when it comes to mothers passing. Not all that happy about taking care of that, tbh.

Got a new appointment with my counselor tomorrow at 15.00, feels good, I think. Still waiting for a response from school, starting to get really nervous about not hearing about or just getting something about I can’t start this time around.

On some positive notes, got an appointment with a doctor from the ‘obesitas unit’ in November, really looking forward to that, and I’m nervous about it as well. Living with obesity is something I’ve done for some time, and frankly I’ve been too lazy to anything about it. One reason I’ve gotten so lazy is my depression, but that’s supposed to be under control so now ‘all’ I have to do is get cracking at working out.
I talked with my cousin, she works at NTC (Norrtälje Träningcenter), I’m meeting up with her sometime this week and, just like anyone else that are thinking about starting working out there, I’ll get a free week to test everything out. I am doing this for three reasons 1. I need to lose 5-10 kg (11-22 pounds) before I can have the surgery 2. I really want a shot at “Beach body 2011” (competition between some friends) and 3. I do enjoy working out, when I have gotten past the first two weeks of it. Though I don’t very much like working out with my friends, I haven’t figured out exactly why yet.
If I have money for it, I’ll complete the exercising with swimming, since I do enjoy that really much and it’s really good for my back.

This should be my last day with any soda, stopped drinking Coca-Cola this Wednesday but I bought ‘Julmust’ (a soft drink we drink around Christmas that they’ve started selling already) and I’m drinking the last of it now. No more sodas, juices or sweet drinks at all. No chips or dip. But I am not cutting the candy away just yet, I don’t eat it that much as it is and it’s nice to have something sweet once in a while.

Now I just have to figure out how to actually eat more than once a day….

Well that’s all for now guys and gals
‘til next time
Sammie

No comments:

Post a Comment