Search This Blog

Oct 5, 2010

Foul day turned good day

So my day didn't start out all that great, in fact it was amongst the *insert bad/odd word* of a day in months tbh. But then I sent a text to a friend of mine, asking what she was up to.
And a short while later, and me starting to do the dishes, she arrived. I'm not sure why but she's one of the few persons that can actually get me in a better mood by just being around me ^^
We spent the day talking, mostly about boys (wow that's soooo unusual when two girls meet, don't ya think?) but about a lot of other things as well, and sitting by our laptops checking for furniture.

The hours, even if at some times it didn't, they past fairly quick, we we're joined for dinner by another friend. And now we ran into a "bump in the road", not going into details but parents can be very unfaithful to their children. And we said goodbye, even if that ruined some of the mood I am in fairly good spirits.
Mostly since I'm looking forward to this weekend ^^

Though I need to ask my dad for another favor, if I want this to work out exactly as I want it to ;)

'til next time
love
Sammie

No comments:

Post a Comment