Search This Blog

Oct 20, 2010

Not something I want, need or care for.

So I haven’t been completely honest with people around me, and the only explanation for that is, I haven’t been honest with myself. Thus it’s a little hard to be honest with others when you’re not even honest with yourself.

I’ve been complaining a lot lately, mostly I’ve been bitching about my ‘love life’, though there has been little reasons for bitching about it. It’s been my escape-goat. And thus I haven’t put all my efforts into correcting others when they say something that doesn’t match up with how things really are for me.

So I’m asking the people around me that have been bashing on my ‘partner’ to please stop. It is uncalled for.

Whatever is between the two of us, is just that, between the two of us. I am sorry for ‘dragging’ others into it, it turned into something ugly. I wanted to tell someone, I wanted someone to talk to, and now it turned into this bashing against him.

Bashing him for things you say are ‘wrong’, when it is not up to you to decide that. We are not nor will we be boyfriend and girlfriend. We just are what we are. Now if that upsets some of you then too bad for you. I will not stop seeing the one person in this world that makes me feel safe, comfortable, relaxed, and liked, all at the same time, just because You decided that what WE did was wrong. And that the fact I WAS hurt is reason enough to bash him, someone You said were your friend, is not enough.

I am in a way honored You don’t want me to be hurt, but You also say that all you want is for me to be happy. And guess what, he makes me happy.

Yes he has hurt me, and he will most likely do something to hurt me in the future, and so will anyone else. You can’t please everyone all the time.

Nothing comes with just one side.

So this is me telling you to stop, I don’t want to hear how ‘bad’ he’s been treating me when he’s the reason I can get up in the mornings, I don’t want to hear about how he doesn’t like me when he’s the one that got me to realize I deserve more than what I had been given. So stop back-talking him when he is supposed to be a friend of Yours as well.

I’m glad you care, but Your negativity is not something I want, need or care for

http://elysium11.wordpress.com/2010/10/20/tired-drama/

No comments:

Post a Comment