Search This Blog

Oct 10, 2010

Saturday

Hello fello humans,

I hope that everyone is doing fairly okay. I myself are, frankly not really sure how I am. Since one minute I'm feeling pretty awesome and the next I can't stop crying. And most of the time I'm just feeling very unsure with myself. I've felt like that before, but this time it's a little different. I think.

There's so many things going on in my life right now, decisions that needs to be made, relationships to figure out, people to talk to, decisions to be heard from other places, cleaning out the apartment and the basement, and somewhere I need time for myself, to just take care of myself. And sure some, most of these things I need to do, is in the end about making myself feel better, sure, but right now it doesn't really feel that way.

And sure I can most of the days actually smile for no less reason then that I'm just glad. Even if I spend many times a day crying, there's not just tears all day long.

In the middle of taking care of everything after mother, 'n everything else, I somehow have time to have 'love-problems', wow, it's amazing how the mind wanders sometimes.

I'm actually trying to build up courage to ask someone out, but something keeps coming up. So maybe I should just walk on, find someone else? I don't know. Sure there's a few people that peeks my interest, even if most of my mind wanders of to one person, there's a few I wonder if there's a possibility for anything more. A part of me goes; 'You don't have time for that.' and another part goes; 'You really need to do this.'
I think that's one of those 'listen to the heart v.s listen to the brain' things.

So, on to what my Saturday, I woke up 11.34, though I think the first time I feel asleep it was 05-ish, I think I got a couple of hours of sleep at least.
Spent my day with three friends of mine, 'playing' Vampire; Requiem (A rollplaying game). Though I was 'off' most of today, our mission was fun, even though if I had been able to pay more attention we might have actually finished it instead of getting through half of it. But I think they guys didn't mind, to much. Hopefully.
At 22, they left. I started moving around stuff in the room so I can fit my bed in here, tomorrow when we get it.
Oh and one of my friends, Ac, re-installed (or whatever you call it) my computer and it's so far working waaaaaaaay better than before. Yay!

Well I'm off to bed, for some possible hours of sleep

'til next time
be safe
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment