Search This Blog

Nov 29, 2010

Monday, yawn

Hilo,

Went to the doctor this morning, I’ve started on my medicine again and I got a new one as well. So for the next two weeks or so, I will most likely get a lot worse before I start feeling better again. Just want to give everyone a heads up.

And while I’m on these meds I’m not supposed to be drinking, so no more alcohol for me for some time.

Did some other errands while I was out, feels nice to have them done. Still have a lot to do at home but it’s slowly getting to where I want.

Haven’t slept much, so I’m feeling tired and I’ve got a headache that just won’t give in-

Was supposed to meet up with my cousin ‘Gina today, but she had to work, again, I’ll try and go by her work tomorrow so we can at least see each other a little, and looks like we’re giving it a new try next week. *chuckles*

I’ll write when I got something more to say later.

With love
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment