Search This Blog

Nov 22, 2010

2010-11-22

Wrote the worst piece of paper ever yesterday, if I get a, um, C would be the same as our ”Godkänt” I believe, I will be surprised. That’s why one should never post pone your assignments!

Okay over to something else, I’ve been telling my friends, mainly guys, that when they do find someone they are interested in they should act on it, even if one of the other guys are interested as well. Yeah, and that kinda backfired on me. Live after your own teachings, yeah, guess I have some learning to do.

And my anxiety has gotten much worse, I can’t go outside. I’m afraid to go outside. I’m scared of going into a store. I feel nauseas when I’m meeting someone, or if I’m meeting pretty much anyone. My step suggested that I would go see a psychologist, and that idea is starting to sound better every moment that passes.
………… 

No comments:

Post a Comment