Search This Blog

Nov 23, 2010

It's not all that bad.

Was in school today ^^ Very happy C took it upon herself to drive me there :) Got a test on Friday, hopefully it will go just fine.

Tomorrow I have a meeting at 10 with a social worker, about the informal estate inventory deed, at 11 I have my appointment with my counselor. At 1 school starts, 3 school ends. Looks like a fairly busy day tomorrow.

Went down to the laundry room to check it was free, it looked like no one was using it when I past it on my way home from school. And it was free. So me and my brother got a couple of hours that we can get some laundry done. Which is very neat, mostly since we have it on Friday again and then I won't have to choice between what to wash, since I won't have as much on Friday.

Got a lot of things on my mind right now, I'm very glad that I haven't broken down and started hurting myself, more then the fact I have trouble going outside. I am very thankful for my friends and my family, even if I might not show it.

My mood swings been worse as of late, but I can at least say that it's not been all bad. Not really. Even though when one of the bad times comes around and I feel like there hasn't been a good thing in years, it's not all that bad.

Still not really up from hanging out with people. Not for any longer period of time. One person is fine, more not so much. Very glad I have this weekend for myself (will probably have changed my mind by Friday *chuckles* ). Will spend it with cleaning, baking and Christmas decorate ^^

Well that's what I have for now.

Have a nice day everyone.
With Love
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment