Search This Blog

Aug 30, 2010

Through dream came reality

Back to the funeral directors in a bit...
Dreamed of her last night, or rather I never saw her in my dream but people talked about her, I was looking for her. She left clues all over this city I was in, but I just couldn't find her. Where ever I went I was met with someone that just met her, they told me a story about them and her, but I never managed to catch her...
 She spent the last couple of years in and out of the hospital, which makes it all even more difficult to process, my mind goes "Well she's still in the hospital, she's gonna have grandma call any day now to tell you she wants you to come in..." Then I remind myself, she's not here anymore, she left, she died. "You where there, you saw her lifeless body, you touched the cold hands of your dead mother."
....

No comments:

Post a Comment