Search This Blog

Aug 31, 2010

Happy birthday to me ;)

So today is my birthday, yay for being one year older...Not that I feel much of a difference from yesterday, tbh.
Has Cherry over for a visit today, met her around one and she left just after five. Was really nice meeting her again, missed her a lot!!
Then my dad, my stepmum and my brother visit (two of them was already here), had some coffee. Was really nice.

Have mailed the funeral home, with the add, decided on the verse "Så länge vi minns, lever du." "As long as we remember, you live" (okay maybe not the best translation other xD).
Tomorrow
  • Call socialservices
  • Order flowers
  • Book the hair-dresser
  • Buy shoes
  • Look for black clothes
So a few things that I need to do before I leave to my friends place.

Another thing, Star Wars; The clone wars, so far a nice series =) Will post a better review later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment