Search This Blog

Aug 4, 2010

Pain pain pain...but somehow I can manage to feel fairly good/happy despite the pain :o *looks around* Hmm maybe I was switched somewhere my pessimistic-self loathing-bitching self left and this other one came instead...then again might just be "that-time-of-the-month" thing :P Hehe

Went to the nurse at the erm...I want to call it "Youth center" but I believe that's something completely different from where I was. A nurse at the, er, place beside at the gynecologist to get contraceptive, ask about contraceptives and things like that, and before you turn 23 here in Sweden it's free of charge. Really nice thing. Got some nice answers and now I have an appointment to get a "spiral" thing in the beginning of September so I'll hopefully won't have anymore bleeding's... No bleeding = No pain! No pain = Happy Sam! Happy Sam = Happy everyone else! ...maybe :p *chuckles*

'nough about my personal stuff, or rather a little to personal personal stuff maybe :P Hehe

At my brothers now, or maybe I should say my brothers and my place ^^ For now at least :) It's nice. Lonely most of the time, but nice despite it.

Went to the vet with my grandmother and her cat today, took us about three and a half hour, met some nice people with nice pets =)

Now I'll watch more House MD (season 3 ep 20) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment