Search This Blog

Aug 7, 2010

Happiness

Been happy most of the days since the move =) Feels great!

Felt lonely a lot yet happy at the same time, shouldn't work like that but apparently I do ;P Tomorrows my brothers birthday and I won't be home when dad and family comes over, since I'll be at a barbecue at Jims place.
Looking forward to it.

Will vaccum and mop the floors for my brother tomorrow before I leave, and I've gotten most of my stuff in order, or somewhat order at least. Four bags in to half a cabinet :p Yea for Tetris skills ! I be awesome! ;D

As I think you can see from the way I write, I'm happy. I'm missing some people right now like crazy but I am happy =) A very rare feeling for me. And there's a little worry in the back of my mind that says "Something bad will happen any moment now." but I'm trying to cherish these happy moments as much as I can :D

Well I'm off to bed - I've heard it helps a lot to have slept a good night to feel great ;)

Bye bye

with love
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment