Search This Blog

Jan 14, 2010

Sexuality - Right or wrong?!

I've just been notified about just how wrong my feelings( and as he said needs) towards the women I've loved were, how the devil have planted those feelings in my mind. Seriously, I thought I would fall of my chair at least once, so much did I laugh (Or rather it started as laughter then I had a coughing fit, still sick). I thought I knew this man, but how during these years I could have missed the fact that he believed so strongly is beyond me.

During the last two hours he have told me how wrong he thinks my sexuality is, that he can't understand how I can have the same feelings towards a woman as I have towards a man. He has a real hard time understanding how someone can love someone of the same sex, or rather the thing he has a problem for is the fact that he can't understand how someone can have sexual feelings towards someone of the same sex and actually enjoy doing sexual things with someone of the same sex.

And I'm a little sorry to say that I don't see him in the same light anymore, he's almost like a complete different person now then last time I spoke to him. I won't shut him out of my life, he respects me and as long as he does that and don't try, again, to convince me that I live my life in sin I'll consider him a friend.

Well now I have to get something to eat because I have no energy left - I hate being sick!
At the keys
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment