Search This Blog

Jan 15, 2010

No country for old men

Just watched "No country for old men" staring - Tommy Lee Jones, Javier Bardem, Josh Brolin, at first I never thought I would actually see this movie, brushed is off as "Not my type of film." But after getting the order to get the movie and that we would see it later today I really didn't have much say in the matter - Mind you I did mix it up with a completely different movie when the guys started talking about it yesterday/day before.
And I must say it was a good film, worth watching no doubts. What got me to like this movie most were that it was a quite movie, no music in the background, nothing to suggest what would be in store. Usually no music means you lose the 'flow' of the movie some-what, but this little over two hour film, never once felt slow or that nothing where happening - even when nothing really was happening it was okay. And it was some-what of an "open"-ending, sure you get a closure but there are still some loose ends, and for once that doesn't bother me.

Well -even though it's almost 23:00 over I'm gonna take a shower and then the bed awaits.

So long for now
At the keys
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment