Search This Blog

Jan 26, 2011

Debts, sleep deprive, going away.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I just haven't really felt like writing anything about anything.
Yesterday was a great day :) I fixed with my debts and if it all works out like it should I should be out of debt in two years - And I had no debts at "Kronofogden" (head of enforcement district I believe) so a reason to celebrate! Heh I was told by a friend that I had to celebrate it, and not with just some ice cream. 
So together with Vik I went out and had dinner and drank a couple of beers. Was nice.


Me and Vik will also be leaving for my aunt and uncles this Friday. It's been a couple of months since we last went. Looking forward to it.


Haven't really been sleeping these last...five-ish days. and today I'm just not feeling that well but I have things I need to do. Blargh! I just want to go back to sleep. I was supposed take my 'sleeping pill' last night but I got caught up in the game and before I knew it it was past twelve. I went to bed after my brother...I rarely do that. I could use a day to just sleep.


Tomorrow we're going to Stockholm and the Sci-Fi-bookstore :) Gonna check for a birthday present, or rather check if they have it in store, since I want it as well ^^ (Did that perhaps make it easier or harder for you, hun?).


Well bye for now
//Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment