Search This Blog

May 31, 2010

30th of May

30th of May
I hate that I lie, I hate that it comes so naturally for me, I hate that that people actually trust me despite everything. But most of all I hate myself.
To be honest I don’t look that bad when I put a little effort in my dressing or how I fix my hair. I know I’m overweight, I know how to lose weight, I know what things work and which don’t, yet I do nothing of it.
I could probably have a boyfriend but none is “good enough” or rather they aren’t like the guys I “fall” for, you see besides looks, attitude, and all that the main thing that a guy much “have” for me to fall for him is plain and simple, no interest in me what-so-freaking-ever as a girlfriend. You see, I can’t allow myself to actually be happy…
I loathe myself, I wish I could be different, that I would treat others better, like they should be treated, that I would stop being this bitch all the time. But you see, being the way I am, complaining, bitching, being miserable and all that shit, that’s much easier. Apparently…

1 comment:

  1. You should make yourself happy. Life IS to short. Smile and have fun! x) You can do it, and don't forget to smile!

    ReplyDelete