Search This Blog

Apr 23, 2010

Friends in rough spot

Life hasn't been the greatest as of late, not for me or for some of my friends. One of my friends lost her mother to suicide, another might lose his girlfriend, a third lost his job, a relitive is having health problems, my grandmother was in an accident when riding a bus (hit her head and hips, has to walk with cruches for a couple of weeks), I could probably name even more things that seems to be going wrong for friends and family. And I am helpless, mostly since it's pretty useless trying to help a friend when you can't even help yourself.

On with some better news, my mother is coming home on Thursday. She's apparently feeling pretty well. A friend has gotten less to do at work, meaning she won't work herself to death within the next year or so. My cusins kid is turning three on Thursday, looking forward to the birthday party :)

And some "IDK how I feel about this" news, my mother asked me to move in with her now that she's coming home, or rather she asked me to move in when she gets the new apparment. Though she wants to know before that since she needs to apply for a bigger place if I move in...

At the keys
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment