Search This Blog

Feb 17, 2010

Name day


At first I was going to write a fairly sad post about something that has happened but I just got a text from a friend of mine congratulating me on my “Name day” and I just had to write something else.  My friend,  Jenny, haven’t sent me a text in ages even if we’ve started meeting up again we haven’t talked over the phone or sent any texts since I was in eighth grade.  And I was not feeling all too well but now I can’t seem to stop smiling, what something so small can do.
So what’s been going on in my life as of late? First off I start school next month, looking forward to it, Math and English as my first two subjects.  Second I will be able to have job practice whilst I study, since I will only have classes in English.
Still have to apply for work, even if I start school next month, which feels a bit useless but I have to do it.
Wish it could stop snowing and get warmer now, I really love snow I do, but I was hoping for warmer weather before grandmas birthday – Then again there’s still time to get warmer by the 23th of March. I’ve promised to help bake cakes, buns and cookies for her birthday. Looking forward to it, and I’m a little scared as well, she’s turning eighty. I know she can’t live forever but now it’s started to show just how old she really is.
I’m currently at my best friends’ parents’ house, alone (!).  His parents are in Thailand and he’s housesitting, more looking after his sisters than anything but yeah. And me and another friend went out here last night and now his sisters are in school, he’s at work and our friend is at a meeting (then school), meaning I’m alone (with five cats). And as usual my fingers itching – wanting to clean, but I’m not sure where everything goes meaning I might just do more damage than good if I clean.
Now a little sadder update – My mother’s in the hospital again. She can’t move her legs and have little to no control over her arm and she can’t pee or take a ‘dump’.  Her HB was bad as some of the other test she had done. Thus she’s in the hospital, they’re fixing her dosage of her meds and checking if they might have damaged one of the glands (bikörtel) in her throat when they removed thyroid gland and some (19) of the other glands with tumors. And I have a bad feeling that she hasn’t been taking her meds like she should, I know I should try and believe her when she says that she’s taking them but I really can’t.  Well hopefully it will get better now that she’s in the hospital, it’ll give grandma a chance to think about everything as well.
Well now I’m going to make me something to eat, have a nice day people.
At the keys
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment