Search This Blog

Feb 2, 2010

Looking to deep

Okay so I just read a friends blog post, about how he sees himself, and it got me thinking about how I see myself. And at first I thought I would do something similar to what he did, but I don't think I can do that, because I don't think I want to look that deep into myself just yet. Since what I would find wouldn't be pretty, not one bit actually.

As I might have said before, I ain't really that good of a person I tend to paint up for everyone else. I lie to, cheat on and betray people that I say that I love. I in a way like seeing people get hurt - mentally more than anything. And yet in a way I want everyone around me to be happy - hypocrite of the century.
You see a wrote I text about one of the things I am/need : Power of Control http://unelore.deviantart.com/art/Power-of-control-126880012  I guess you could place this under some kind of "God-complex" but I am not really sure. Heh, and I said I wouldn't look deep into myself - well this isn't all that deep within me now is it?!

Before I get to annoyed/angry/depressed with myself today I'm going to search for some jobs and check with the school about going back...

//Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment