Search This Blog

Jan 14, 2015

Two weeks

It's been two week of this new year and right now I feel utterly useless.
I want to do things I just can't get myself to do them, which makes me feel bad which in turn makes me less likely to do anything - This wonderful circle of Shit.

Stressing over things I really don't even need to stress about!
GAH! I want to say I hate my life - it's the go to thing for me. But I don't. I just hate that I am in this situation and I am not sure what to do to get myself out of it.

My partner tries, and I love him for it. But he shouldn't have to drag me or nag at me for me to do things. It's not right.

I'm in a state of self loathing right now. I want to bury myself in sweets and soda - I can at least say I had maybe one bottle of soda in the last 13 days, which is maybe a sixth of what I drank before. Go progress! Or something.

Still need to exercise. I want to say get back to it - but I am not sure it's "going back to it" when it was never really something I did enough.

Period and low days are NOT a good combination. GAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment