Search This Blog

Aug 29, 2013

;D

Just sitting here waiting for my brother and his fiance (here on forth will just use the letter S for her) to get here :) We're going back home tonight, staying at dads ^^ First time in a few years the entire family will be on the same place.

Tomorrow I am meeting up with a friend, then me, my brother and S will visit grandma and later I will visit my cousin.
Saturday we'll probably be with the family before we leave for the cruise :D --- okay so I guess the smilies has given me away already but I am in a very good mood :D :D :D :D

Oh oh and Sunday I am going with my brother and S back to their home with their new kitten :) And stay there a couple of days.

Medicine is kicking in like it should and feeling good again.

Well just a short update will be leaving in a bit so

bye for a bit :)

Love Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment