Search This Blog

Jun 10, 2013

Monday 3 1/2 month left of school


First off: 5 courses graded 3 C's and 2 B's (feel the need to point out that C are not the same C as in the US/etc a C here is more on the standard of a B because Sweden can't just transfer to the same standards as the rest of the world)
Secondly: Last Friday I had for the first time this time around a "brain freeze" when I sat down to take the test, I knew that I knew the answers to the questions I just couldn't write them down. Which pissed me off to no ends. But I WILL make up for it. I might have failed that test - don't know yet - but there's one more test and assignments left so I will still make it.

Been sick a lot lately, me and K have switched between who's been sick and kept pushing ourselves a bit too early which results in getting sick again. This also means I have missed a lot of classes, though they are not mandatory they are still a good way to learn more. I must complain a bit that at some of the classes feel like I have gotten less done in class because of the interruptions - classmates, other teachers and such, so a part of me is quite alright with not being at the lessons but it would have been nice to have had those chances also. But there's still time ,)

I still have to find a place to do my internship, so that is something I need to fix by next week.

Now on the other hand I am gonna finish this "Masterchef Australia The Professionals" episode and get to bed.

Be safe
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment