Search This Blog

Dec 5, 2010

^^

Good night ;)

Feeling really good. I think it's 'cause I've spent yesterday and most of the day today with J. I've missed hanging out with him. So I slept at his place last night, first time in little over a year, had a great day yesterday. Spent a couple of hours shopping, even if it where more looking up things that we think will look good on K and Ac later when we go shopping with them. I've missed how J have a way of making me smile, for nothing really.

Spent the evening today alone, not counting the hours my younger brother spent in the other room by his computer *chuckles*, around nine I played some Wc3 with a friend for about three hours. Was really fun :) Happy he made time to play with me :)

Now I've boiled some tea, lit some candles in my room and waiting for J, he's been out with the boys tonight. They a 'Boy's night out', and I was baned. For once I wasn't 'one of the boys', which is great and a little sad as well.

Getting a little tired. Will probably not be up much longer, after J gets here.

'night people :)
love
Sammie

1 comment:

  1. Nä jag antog att det inte var akut.. Enligt dem iaf! haha! Tack! Ja den var söt, men måste ju som sagt ändras lite! Ska du till Uppcon? Ska du cosplaya? ;) Hoppas du ska dit så jag kan få sällskap på bussen och under helgen! ;)

    ReplyDelete